India’s only Battle Royale game is here. PUBG Mobile India returns as the Battlegrounds Mobile India. The developer behind this game is Krafton Inc, a South Korean based Game holding company. They recently announced a new battle royale game for India. Battlegrounds Mobile, a game which is designed specifically for India. It will be basically PUBG Mobile India but in new form.
We will get to see a lot of changes in the game. Firstly there is a new name for the game now with an Indian centric logo followed by the tri-colors which resembles that of an Indian flag. The game haven’t been launched yet but we got hold of some key features of the game.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Pre-registration
The Pre-registrations are already live now. To pre-register just hop on to Google play store and Register the game for yourself. You can exclusive items if you register before the game releases. On registering you will be notified when the game is available for download and as well as enjoy the benefits of Early Access!
Restrictions and Capping
Battlegrounds Mobile India did some restrictions and capping in the game to prevent the players to get over-addicted and also to safeguard minors interest and welfare. Here are some of the ground rules of the game so far :-
- Players below 18 will have limited access to game. These players will be allowed to register for the game along with phone number which belongs to their guardians or parents. This game will be needing the parents consent & approval before they can register.
- Players will only be able to access Battlegrounds Mobile for a period of 3 hours everyday.
- Spending limit on purchase of in-game items is Rs.7000 per day.
New Privacy Policies
Last year, among with several other apps, PUBG mobile was also banned in India. Reason being issues over the privacy policies. Tencent, the Chinese entity responsible for bringing PUBG mobile in India was alleged with charges of sending player’s personal information to the overseas servers.
On basis of this reason, the game was banned. Battlegrounds Mobile India promises to fix these issues and here what they quoted in their Privacy Policies “Your personal information will be stored and processed on servers located in India and Singapore. However, we may transfer your data to other countries and/or regions to operate the game service properly and/or to meet legal requirements. In the event of transfer to another country or region, we will take steps to ensure that your information receives the same level of protection as if it remained in India”.
What we know so far about Battlegrounds Mobile India
For easy understanding we have broken down the things you might expect in the game in points. And here they are as follows
- The game will be limited in India only. It is a Battle Royale game like PUBG Mobile but with an Indian touch to it. Rules are same and simple. You have to survive the waves and kill everyone to become the last man standing. Although we are totally not sure whether the Winner gets “Chicken Dinner” or not.
- There will be various kinds of modes in the game. The players can battle their opponents either in squads or even one on one. The game will also feature different maps, locations, terrains and vehicles. We are yet to see what new maps and vehicles Krafton presents us.
- The game will make use of the Unreal Engine 4 which will guarantee a good Graphics in the game as well. The engine will bring life in the maps, locations and that will impact the Gaming experience a lot.
- The game will also be implementing 3D Sounds in the game so the players can have hear every other footsteps of the opponents.
- On Pre-registering the game, you will be awarded with Early access items like the Recon Mask, the Recon Outfit, Celebration Expert Title Pack & 300 A.G. i.e. most likely to be the in-game currency. So make sure you pre-order because Krafton clearly mentioned these rewards are especially for Pre-registered players only.
- Krafton, the South Korean Developer, also plans to build an E-sports Ecosystem around the game with a lineup of Tournaments and Leagues.
You will get to hear more news about the Battlegrounds Mobile India as the release date comes closer.
Thank you for reading till the end. Until next time…
Thats all folks!
A 30-year-old avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing, he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.