Today in this article, we will guide you on how you can fix the twitch sound problems on Microsoft windows while streaming games
Twitch is a famous live streaming service platform company from America that is used all over the world. This live streaming company is mainly used to telecast or broadcast PC or Console Gaming by gamers. Even some biggest gaming Event hosters like ESports do live telecasts of their CsGo and other matches here. Along with Gaming, this platform is also used to stream music, dance, creative content, live events of an incident, etc.
As per the average calculation in 2022, a skilled gamer can earn between $3000 to $5000 per month from Twitch, whether he is on a console or PC platform. This can be done by gathering many viewers in their creative and exclusive gaming content. With live streaming single-player or multiplayer games, new innovative gaming content broadcasting, ticket shows for fans complete, etc., these things are the key to earning and getting established on this platform.
This American TV network is operated by Twitch Interactive, a subsidiary of Amazon.com.The twitch platform was launched 11 years ago on June 6, 2011. The founders of Twitch were Justin Kan, Emmett Shear, Michael Seibel, Kyle Vogt, and Kevin Lin.
This comprehensive platform has many problems like disconnection from the Internet, streaming lag, Sound and voice problems, black screen videos, etc. However, according to their complaints, the developer has adequately delivered solutions from time to time for its users. But now, in the Microsoft Windows 11, a new sound-related problem has occurred. Many users are still finding to fix this but now tried many times; they haven’t found a solution.
So in this article, we will guide and help you with the best of our knowledge about how to fix the sound issues of Twitch on Microsoft Windows.
What are the causes of Twitch Sound Problems in the Microsoft Windows 11 Operating System?
Before diving deep into the problem, we must know the actual causes that make sound problems on the Twitch platform. So here are the familiar and possible reasons that might cause the sound issues when you are broadcasting on Twitch.
- Audio Driver – outdated audio driver causes various problems like hazy Sound, mic voice distortion, Sound and voice dropping, etc.
- Internet Connection – Unstable and limited connection speed causes continuous audio disconnection.
- Speaker Settings – Twitch often fails to play any audio or Sound if the enhancement feature of your speaker audio system is enabled.
So these are the possible reasons that the audio system of Twitch is not working correctly on the Windows 11 platform. Now further any delay, let’s check out the possible solutions to fix these errors.
Restart Twitch along with your Internet Browser
This is the easiest, quick and simple solution to fix any Sound or audio system occurring on Twitch. Restarting and launching your twitch software and your internet browser might fix these twitch sound problems. If you see that any of this is creating a lag problem, directly launch the task manager and kill the tasks and relaunch it.
Windows TroubleShooter for Twitch Sound Problem
This is the old and classic way to fix any problem on any windows platform. You can also follow the below steps to improve your sound problem with the Twitch in Windows 11
- Go to settings options. If you can’t see or don’t know where it is, then go to the start menu and find it from there. Or else you can open the setting tab directly by pressing and holding the Windows key and pressing “I” on your keyboard.
- Now go to Troubleshoot option, which you can find under the System tab. Or else, type Troubleshoot in the provided search bar.
- You will get various options here; click on “Other troubleshooter.”
- After that, click on the run button to Play Sound and checking the system sound is working correctly or not.
- If any problem is found, the Troubleshooting application will automatically look for that and fix it.
- For security, after completing this whole process, restart Twitch, as well as your system.
Updating Audio Driver
Sometimes, old Gen sound and audio drivers contain old files as they can’t run the latest-gen audio files. So updating the windows and audio drivers might fix this twitch sound issue.
- Go to your Device Manager.
- Double click on the option “Audio, input, and output.”
- Now right-click on the installed speaker option and select “Update Driver.”
Default System Sound Settings
When you are plugging a new sound or audio device, whether a new headphone or speaker, the system sound device changes automatically and sets as default while you are using Twitch. So setting them back into the root may fix the twitch sound problems.
- At first, go to settings options.
- Then click on Sound. Here you will get various options
- Click on “more sound settings.”
- Now you will see the tab named “Playback”, here choose your system’s correct and appropriate sound device.
- Now set that as a default option for your system.
- After all the process, click on apply and then ok to save the settings
- Restart your system
Clearing Browser History and Cache Data
The browser you use keeps a tracking record of your website visiting and data. So the next time you visit the same site, it can run smoothly and operate without lag problems. So if you are using Twitch from your browser, clearing the browser history and cache data may fix your Twitch sound problems.
- Go to your browser’s settings options.
- Then select Privacy and Security from the given options
- Click into precise browsing data
- Go to the Time option and choose “All time.”
- Also, checkmark “Cache images and files” and “Cookies and other site data” options.
- Then click on “Clear Data.”
Change Internet Property Settings to fix Twitch Sound Problems
Sometimes, the audio settings from the Internet are disabled on Windows 11 platform. This thing creates issues with playing sound twitch. So enabling the settings again will fix the Twitch Sound Problems.
- Click on the start menu.
- Go to internet options; if you don’t know where it is, go to the search bar, type “Internet Settings”, and find it.
- Now go to the advanced tab.
- Under this section, checkmark the “Play Sounds in webpage” option. You can find this under the multimedia tab.
- Click on Apply button and then ok to save the settings
Windows 11 Audio Enhancement
Turning off this feature may fix your Twitch Sound Problems.
- Go to settings options
- Then select Sound
- You will get various options; click on “More Sound Settings.”
- Here you will get a playback tab. Right-click on the appropriate output device
- Now select Properties
- After that, switch to the Advanced tab
- Here you will get the “Enable Audio Enhancement” option. Uncheck it.
- Click on apply and then an ok button to save your settings
Browser Updating and Reinstalling
The developers of the Browsers often release updated patches to fix a variety of problems. So if you update your browser or Reinstall a fresh new version, the Twitch Sound problems might be improved.
So this was all about how you can fix the Twitch sound problems on your Windows 11 platform. If you think we missed out on anything, feel free to comment below.
That’s all, folks!