We have chosen Best Portable Monitors, which is best for your streaming, travelling, business, and other essential purposes.
A monitor is essential hardware for a computer system. Like a human body has an eye, a computer has its monitor. In this latest generation, you can find two types of monitors in the market, one for hardcore and dedicatedly made for gaming, and other versions for your daily home, office, or business usage.
But as these monitors are not attached to the system like a compact laptop, it is impossible to carry them everywhere. Also, for their large size and compatibility with every design, it isn’t easy to take them from one place to another. So, in this case, you can use some portable monitors that are available now.
Portable monitors look similar to a tablet but are fully functional as a PC monitors. They are straightforward and budget-friendly, and you can carry them everywhere, especially for your office, business, part-time gaming, or open broadcasting purposes. And for you, we have chosen some best models of these portable monitors for this 2023, which deliver excellent display quality paired with performance.
So without further delay, let’s check out the all-new Top 5 best portable monitors in 2023.
Best Portable Monitor for Gaming- NexiGo NG17FGQ
Our 1st choice goes with NexiGO NG17FGQ portable monitor. It has a slim table look, a 17.3-inch display, and a thin bezel. The great and impressive thing about this monitor is it holds a massive 300Hz refresh rate which is a dominator for hardcore gamers. The response time of this monitor is 3ms, and it has Auxiliary, UBS, and HDMI portability.
- Full IPS colour coverage with 1080p resolution
- 178-degree viewing angle with a 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Vivid colour with 100% sRGB accuracy
- It can be operated with a Remote control.
- 50-degree and 80-degree adjustable standing position
- Max 300Hz via UBS-C port and Max 240Hz via HDMI Port with 3 ms response time
- Anti Ghosting and Eye Care technology
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, Operating Systems
- It can be used for Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, and Android gaming devices.
- Price $469
ALSO READ – 5K Monitors for you
Best Portable Monitors for Digital Creator- Wacom Cintiq 22
Our 2nd choice goes with Wacom Cintiq 22. It is essential for the artist and creators; people call this a pure “Digital Drawing Canvas”. With a Full HD 21.5-inch size, it has an 8192 pressure-sensitive points and a pro pen that delivers lag-free experience. The 210 cd/m² Brightness level on this device helps you achieve the clarity that helps you get the perfect image for which your creativity looks real and accurate. This monitor works best in Microsoft Windows and Apple OS.
- 1080p native resolution with a 21.5-inch size
- Lagless touch feature
- It comes with 8132 levels of pen pressure sensitivity.
- It can be operated with Remote control.
- Suits best with Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac Operating Systems
- USB and HDMI connectivity
- LCD with 210 cd/m² Brightness level
- Two customizable Switches as a shortcut key
- Ergonomic Design with black color
- Feedback of the Touch feature delivers a real-life canvas drawing
- Price $1299.95
General Portable Monitors- ViewSonic VG1655
Our 3rd choice goes with the ViewSonic VA1655 monitor. It comes with a simple and ergonomic mobile design. It is very light weight and only about 0.7 inches in thickness. ViewSonic VG1655 features a Full HD 1920x1080p resolution with an Anti-Glare IPS screen. The refresh rate of this screen is 60Hz, and it features a dual mini 0.8 Watt speaker. ViewSonic has other Premium, OLED, Touch, and Gaming variants, but this version is best suited for everyday work.
- 1920x1080p resolution with 60Hz refresh rate
- Easily portable for Home and Office usage
- Simple, Mobile, Ergonomic, Frameless Design
- IPS screen with Anti Glare, Blue Light Filter, and Flicker-Free Feature
- USB Type C and Mini HDMI for connector
- Only 0.7 KG in weight and 0.7 inches in thickness
- Easily portable with Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS for Home and Office usage
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio with a 170-degree viewing angle
- Price $139.99
ALSO READ – Top HDR Monitors in the market
Best Touch Screen Portable Monitors- Asus ZenScreen MB16AMT
Our 4th choice goes with Asus ZenScreen MB16AMT. This Asus ZenScreen portable monitor comes with the best intuitive fingertip control that delivers very high level of accuracy in touch experience. With a hybrid design, it can easily connect with mobile, laptop, tablet, console gaming, camera, and other devices. For a long working experience, this portable monitor comes with a significant amount 7800mAh battery for, which it doesn’t draw power from your devices.
- 15.6-inch screen with built-in speaker function
- 1080p native resolution with 60Hz refresh rate
- USB C Hybrid Signal Connectivity Design for Mobile, laptop, tablet, console gaming, DSLR camera, and many more
- IPS Touch screen with Anti Glare, Asus Eye Care, TUV, Blue light filter, and Rhineland-certified Flicker-Free technology
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio with 250cd/㎡ brightness
- 178-degree viewing angle with a 5-way physical navigator button
- Built-in speaker with 7800mAh battery
- Extra Type A connectivity with Thunderbolt3 support
- Microsoft Windows 11, Android 6 or above, Chrome, Linux, Apple Mac, Ubuntu, Operating System Support
- Easy Auto rotation feature
- Price $363.99
ALSO READ – Gaming monitors for you
Best Portable Monitors- Lenovo ThinkVision M14D
Our 5th choice goes with Lenovo ThinkVision M14D. Lenovo has manufactured this model with an LCD screen that has TFT active matrix display. With a WLED backlight technology, it holds 1500:1 contrast ratio with 16.7 million color support. The brightness level of this monitor is 375 candela/m². ThinkVision M14D has a native 1400p resolution with 60Hz refresh rate. You can get a typical 6ms response time within a 16:10 aspect ratio area using the extreme mode.
- 14-inch screen size with a 16:10 aspect ratio
- 1500:1 contrast ratio with 8-bit gamma
- 375 candela/m² brightness level with 16.7 million color support
- 2240×1400 native resolution with 60Hz refresh rate
- LCD screen with TFT IPS
- 178-degree viewing angle with 0.4-inch height adjustable
- 2 USB Type C 3.2 Gen1 and Display port v1.2 for connectivity
- WLED backlight support
- Price $457.99
That’s all, Folks!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing guitar and singing along to the music.