These are the best motherboards for Ryzen 7 7700 that promise stability and durability without burning your wallet.
A few days ago, AMD released their all-new versions of the Non-X Ryzen 7000 Series CPUs, which included the AMD Ryzen 5 7600, AMD Ryzen 7 7700 and the AMD Ryzen 9 7900. The links are fully updated, so you can click on them and check each review.
These new AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Processors are an excellent bang for the buck CPU, providing great performance and overclocks, unlike the Intel non-K 13th Gen CPUs. Since these CPUs are incompatible with the older motherboards, you will need the latest generation motherboards.
The X Versions of the new AMD Ryzen 7000 Series CPUs, like the AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, AMD Ryzen 7 7700X and the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X, are simply the non-X versions on adrenaline mode. The X versions of the CPUs are really good, but we also have to admit that the non-X versions provide a better value.
And for one such processor called the AMD Ryzen 7 7700 non-X CPU, we have sorted the best motherboards for you. We chose these motherboards keeping in mind the value they offer when you are building a mid-higher tier Gaming/Content Creation PC.
So without further delay, let’s quickly check out the top 5 best motherboards to deliver excellent performance for your Ryzen 7 7700 Non-x Version CPU.
Best Motherboards for Ryzen 7 7700- MSI Pro X670-P
Our 1st choice goes with the MSI Pro X670-P motherboard. It has the latest AMD AM5 socket to support your AMD Ryzen 7 7700 CPU. The full ATX form factor size comes with 4 DIMMs and dual-channel DDR5 memory support. MSI has manufactured this mobo with Frozr Heatsink technology, which delivers the best thermal management performance for your long gaming hours and heavy productivity.
Key Features of MSI Pro X670P
- Compatible with the Ryzen 7 7700 CPU and other 7000 series CPUs
- 14 Dual Rail power system with 80A SPS design
- Max DDR5 64GB 6600 MHz RAM support for overclocking
- Double Shielded M.2 cover
- WiFi 6E, Bluetooth v5.2 for wireless connectivity
- ALC4080 Audio and Realtek 2.5G LAN
- Price $279.87
Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 7700- Asus ROG Strix B650E-F
Our 2nd choice goes with the Asus ROG Strix B650E-F motherboard. This mobo is stylish, dark black and has a Nintendo NES vibe. Its 12+2 power stage design supports all AMD Ryzen 7000 Non-X series CPUs. The impressive thing about this motherboard is that it has a big VRAM heatsink that adds airflow and strategically manages heat. It also has a thermal pad in the motherboard with very high conductivity for more thermal management for the NVMe SSDs.
Key Features of Strix B650E-F
- AMD AM5 socket for Ryzen 7 7700 CPU support
- The stylish dark black colour with a Nintendo NES vibe
- 128GB DDR5 RAM support with 6400 MHz frequency
- WiFi 6E 802.11ax and Bluetooth v5.2 for wireless conneciton
- PCIe 5.0 M.2 storage option
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 and USB Type C port
- Massive VRAM and thermal pads for heat management
- Price $299.99
ALSO READ – Top Motherboards with Gen5 SSD Slot
AMD Ryzen 7000 series Motherboard- ASRock B650E PG Riptide WiFi
Our 3rd choice goes with the ASRock B650E PG Riptide wifi motherboard. This motherboard comes with a 14+2+1 phase power design. It has a stylish blue-coloured logo and holds 128GB of memory support. It delivers the best Ryzen 7 7700 CPU performance for midrange gaming and comes with a PCIe 5.0 M.2 storage support.
Key Features of Asrock B650E PG Riptide Wi-Fi
- AMD AM5 socket for Ryzen 7 7700 CPU support
- DDR5 128GB RAM support with 6600 MHz in overclocking
- Windows 11 ready
- Wifi 6E and Bluetooth v5.2 for wireless connection
- 1 M.2 key-E for wifi
- Price $239.99
Ryzen 7 7700 Motherboard- GIGABYTE B650E AORUS Master
Our 4th choice goes with the GIGABYTE B650E AORUS Master motherboard. This motherboard has a large shield guard and a big VRAM heatsink made of nano-carbon material and aluminium plate. Gigabyte has manufactured this mobo with Q flash plus and EZ latch plus technology. This motherboard comes with an extended 5-year of warranty.
Key Features of Gigabyte B650E Aorus Master
- Support for all AMD 7000 series CPU
- 16+2+2 phase power design
- AMD WiFi 6E 802.11ax with Intel 2.5GbE Lan
- RGB fine-tuning feature for addressable LED and RGB LED
- PCIe 5.0 M.2 NVMe storage ready
- Eight layers of Copper PCB design
- 128GB DDR5 RAM support with great overclocking features
- Price $547.91
AMD Ryzen 7 7700 non-X motherboard- Biostar B650M-SILVER Ver. 5.x
Our 5th choice goes with Biostar B650M-SILVER Ver. 5.x motherboard. It comes with an AMD AM5 chipset and an EXPO slot. Biostar has manufactured this motherboard with a micro-ATX structure that fits inside any small cabinet. It also holds Realtek sound and network hardware for which you can get the best results.
Key Features of Biostar 650M
- AMD AM5 chipset
- Micro ATX structure
- 128GB DDR5 6000MHz Frequency RAM support
- PCIe 4.0 M.2 storage support
- Realtek ALC 1220 for audio and RTL8125B for a network solution
- Price $175
So this was all about our top 5 choices of Best Motherboards for the Ryzen 7 7700 non-x version CPU. If you have missed anything, let us know in the comments below.
That’s all, Folks!
Alapan, Editor at Xombied and Techuda, is a biomechanical Engineer education-wise. But he wanted to go ahead with his life and pursue his career as both Gaming and Tech Reviewer. He is occasionally invited to host, plan and execute Gaming events with multiple brands. Apart from gaming, he loves playing guitar and singing along to the music.